Pages

23 déc. 2008

IF "Voices"

8 commentaires:

ArtSparker a dit…

Disturbing yet jolly - I enjoyed looking at your work so far, that balloon illustration is brilliant.

ElizT a dit…

OH-OH!

nina seven a dit…

well done! i really love your style!

tanaudel a dit…

Oh no!

That's really wonderful :)

Fadas & C.ª a dit…

Hi Thierry! I took a look on your blog and really like it! You have great compositions and use of colours. I love your blog header too. Good work!

Sara a dit…

Wonderful style and unique concept for the topic ;)

Stefan a dit…

hé hé hé, un petit coté Delicatessen.

Paul Bommer a dit…

this is fantastic mon pote!
its been a little while since I visited you blog - big mistake, me!
I love this image so much
the colours, the characters, everything! love the way the turkeys all say glouglou... except the one
paul